Value Added Services
Nowadays brands are always striving to make sure that their retailers and consumers are happy; however, sometimes trying to make retailers and consumers happy means trying to fulfill a request that is outside the scope of their current production model. The team at a52 Fulfillment wants to help you tackle the projects that extend beyond standard fulfillment. That is why we offer a wide range of value added services that were specifically designed to help you complete requests with quality services that will live up to your retailers’ and consumers’ high standards.
The Benefits of Value Added Services
Value added services work to complement the fundamental services that contribute to the overall success of your brand. At a52 Fulfillment, we work hard to ensure that all of our clients are confident that they can serve their retailers and consumers without having to worry about the extra requests that may be labour intensive and time consuming. All of our value added services were created to help a brand’s main objective of satisfying the end consumers. Some of the value added services that we offer include:
· Vendor compliance – we can advise on how to meet any vendor compliance standards perfectly. No matter what standards are set, we will work hard to ensure that all compliance terms are met and that you never have to face any penalties.
· Custom packaging – It does not matter what shape, colour, or texture packaging you have in mind, we can help you design custom packaging that not only looks as great as you envisioned it but also works to ensure that your packaged products will remain damage free.
· Retailer Piece labeling – making sure that each piece of your product is accurately labeled with the retailer’s information can be a time consuming process, so let us take care of it for you. With our piece labeling services, you will never have to worry about labeling your products again.
· Hang tagging – taking the time to attach tags to garments or other pieces of merchandise can be labour intensive. Our hang-tagging services will take care of this process for you, while also ensuring that each tag displays the appropriate information.
· Quality control inspections – our quality control inspections are specifically designed to ensure that no faulty products are shipped out to retailers or consumers.
· Kitting – by building advance kits of components to go along with products, we can help you increase the rate of speed to shelf, while also making your consumers and retailers happier.
· Pre-packing – with the help of our pre-packing services, your products will be ready for shipping as soon as they reach the retailer’s DC.
· Carton labeling – our carton labeling services make the receiving of the product at the retailer level a breeze. In turn, your product can hit the retail floor as fast as possible.
If you would like to learn more about our value added services, or if you are interested in one of our other services, please contact a52 Fulfillment at 886-966-0252 or by filling out a contact form on our website.